Lauren's Canadian Tour

10:54 PM Posted by Ella Preuss

Last Sunday, Lauren posted on her blog her Canadian schedule:
I'll be touring with Veronica Roth, the fabulous author of the tremendous Divergent, so please come and see us. (Let's hope the dystopian theme applies only to the content of our discussions, and not weather patterns and/or flight delays, as happened the first time I went on tour for Delirium!) Mark off your calendar, call in sick to work, skip school--do whatever you have to do. (I'll help you with your algebra homework, I promise!)

Tuesday, 7:00 PM: EVENT: INDIGO BOOKS – YORKDALE MALL
Location: 3401 Dufferin Street

Wednesday, 7:00 PM: EVENT – CHAPTERS BARRIE
Location: 76 Barrie View Drive

Thursday, 7:00 PM: EVENT – CHAPTERS BRAMPTON
Location: 52 Quarry Edge Drive

Be sure to follow @indigogreenroom on twitter for exclusive photos and updates on my trip to Toronto! For that matter, make sure to follow me @OliverBooks!
Will you be going? If you are, let us know!

--------------------------

And you might have noticed how quiet things have been around here. Well, my laptop broke down, and my mobile died; Reg's been busy with school and Lori's got so much on her plate, she's decided to leave us.

We'll miss Lori, but we're happy because we'll be welcoming three new members soon to contribute to the blog!

I'm hoping this will help us get things moving, and finally be able to do all the things I'm waiting to get done. Fun things!!!

So, don't go anywhere! We're coming back soon, and it's going to be big!

xo,
Ella