Around the World Covers: Pandemonium and Cinder

5:07 PM Posted by Ella Preuss

Hi everyone! Today I bring you a new feature, yay! Since I also blog in Spanish, I see a lot of the Spanish covers as well as the English ones. And I like to compare them, too, so I thought I'd share my thoughts with you, here. I also plan on making a button for this feature :D Click on the images to enlarge.

A couple of days ago, Lauren shared on her blog the UK cover for Pandemonium:
And, let me tell you, I'm not a fan. I do like the orange-iness of it, resembling the US cover, but it's got nothing to do with Delirium's UK cover, and I don't appreciate it when my covers don't match. 
It looks like it's Lena in the Wilds, so that's a plus. But I prefer the US cover a hundred times over this one. 

Now it's Cinder's turn, this fairy tale retelling/dystopia:
Compared to the US cover, I like this one better.
It matches the fairy tale vibe of it, and also, look at her awesome leg and arm! 
Montena, the Spanish publisher, did a great job with it :)
The series is called The Lunar Chronicles; can you see the half moon that is the C? Love it.

What do you guys think?
xo, Ella